Home Precious Metals

2010 tenth ounce gold Panda

sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Very good advertising copy...Although somewhat stretched...

Not a very good price...

Link
Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...

Comments

• CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Very good advertising copy...Although somewhat stretched...

Not a very good price...

Link >>

This is a good price...if you ever get it!
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    Ciccio,

That's one of those to good to be true prices.
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...
  • RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077

<< <i>This is a good price...if you ever get it! >>

With 73 sold, there are going to be some unhappy buyers. image
  • AboutAgAboutAg Posts: 201 ✭✭

<< <i>This is a good price...if you ever get it! >>

Just reported to eBay.

They probably can't do anything, since it is impossible to prove that they seller did anything wrong until after people don't get their goods.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With that feedback number paypal will hold seller's funds until proof of delivery or positive feedback. Buyers will be getting something in the mail but it probably won't be authentic and most buyers probably won't know it until after they've given positive feedback.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• With over 200 sold its not gonna be good for several people ....
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Question & Answer Answered On

Q: please answer in full detail. is this real 999 solid gold bullion coin? May-26-10
    A: Yes!
    Q: Is the coin solid 24 kt gold or 24kt gold plated? May-26-10
    A: True 24 K gold gold bullion
    Q: do u ship this item to india.would i have to pay any taxes on this gold.plz reply.if the transaction is satisfactory i can buy more May-26-10
    A: True 24 K gold gold bullion The payment method that I accept: 1imageaypal 2:Western Union Transfer 3:Bank wire transfer HI Purchase many of item, I accept 2 with 3.Thanks!
    Q: Hi,how can you sell this coin for so cheap? is it real? i dont think it is. Why dont you have any feedback even thou you sold so many coins? May-26-10
    A: True 24 K gold gold bullion The payment method that I accept: 1imageaypal 2:Western Union Transfer 3:Bank wire transfer HI Purchase many of item, I accept 2 with 3.Thanks!
    Q: how can you sell for 1/2 of other 1/10 oz gold pieces. Also your pics show it in protective case. How will i receive it? Thanks. May-26-10
    A: OK
    Q: Why are these coins so inexpensive? May-26-10
    A: My father is gold mine and bank representative director
    Q: Why so cheap? May-26-10
    Q: How many do you have at this price? May-26-10
    A: 20
    Q: why are your gold coins so cheap May-26-10
    Q: How are you able to sell your coins so cheep? I have that the average price for a REAL Panda 50 Yuan gold coin is around 160.00 US dollars. Are you selling real gold or is it plated or fake? May-26-10
    Q: I would like to purchase this coin how long will it take to receive it. Maryland USA May-26-10
    A: 9-15 Day
    Q: Is this auction real? If so, how can you prove it? May-26-10
    Q: Are these coins for real? I mean the price looks spectacular and would be willing to by all of the ones you have left. What mint are they from? May-26-10
    Q: I will buy all of the 1/10 pandas if you send them COD.. let me know what you think May-26-10
    A: The payment method that I accept: 1imageaypal 2:Western Union Transfer 3:Bank wire transfer HI Purchase many of item, I accept 2 with 3.Thanks!

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been tempted to pull the trigger at that price just to see/have a fake piece for reference...
  • Yea me two but they are sold out ..200 sold total..

• sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

And I thought the Panda was pricey...

1/10 Krugs