Home Precious Metals

Weiss sez 2259 Banks vulnerable!!!!!!!

ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭
Weiss, why do you hate these banks?

<< <i>Weiss emphasized that most of the vulnerable institutions will not fail >>

There are aboot 9k banks in the US. With nearly 25% in trouble, it's not looking good for our team.

Wunnerful, wunnerful. image

Comments

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, only 1 folded on Friday. We might have turned a corner image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • ebaytraderebaytrader Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey, only 1 folded on Friday. We might have turned a corner image >>

We are not close to being out of the woods and that only 1 bank got taken out may be a bad sign. The FDIC may not be able to find a solvent banks willing to assimilate the walking dead.
  • DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 25% in trouble?

Things aren't that bad afterall.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Hey, only 1 folded on Friday. We might have turned a corner image >>

We are not close to being out of the woods and that only 1 bank got taken out may be a bad sign. The FDIC may not be able to find a solvent banks willing to assimilate the walking dead. >>

Resistance is futile. They will be assimilated into the collective.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.