Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Topps preseason spectacular redemption #257 just got it in its a pau gasol rc and i got an auto of a

the rare redemption that was suppose to be jordan came in to be pau gasol. its a rare rc and has good value i also got a alvin jones rc auto with it if anyone is interested please let me know
i am collecting 8x10 autos, auto replica jerseys and other auot memrobilia, i have a few cards left im trying to sell cheap please email me for the list theres only about 8 to 10 left. thanks
kenny21 sporto bballrob88 lilsun1 vincesanity lee gaines sporto1688 gabe3249 (biechner) plante23 vittleboy bargasv msb416 dksportz8

Comments

• Options
    What do they book?

LMK
    Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options
    the gasol is $50 and teh autos dont book i would say like $8 on the jones
    i am collecting 8x10 autos, auto replica jerseys and other auot memrobilia, i have a few cards left im trying to sell cheap please email me for the list theres only about 8 to 10 left. thanks
    kenny21 sporto bballrob88 lilsun1 vincesanity lee gaines sporto1688 gabe3249 (biechner) plante23 vittleboy bargasv msb416 dksportz8
  • Options
    what do u want 4 it?

LMK
    Mike
    60+ sucessful trades on here.
  • Options
    i pm'd you