Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cert already in another users set ?

I know this has been asked before at some point, but I couldn't find any threads on it. I just received a couple of cards from an ebay purchase. I thought I bought these cards from a seller that is like a 4sc seller. One that is just selling graded cards for a business. I went to add the cert numbers and they came back as registered to another user. I sent the e-mail, but how will I know if they are deleted from their set? Will I get an e-mail or will I have to keep on trying to enter these cert numbers? Thanks in advance for any information.

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never gotten an email from PSA. I usually wait a day or 2 and try until it allows the cert to be entered. Once it took 3 business days. I have never waited longer than that.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just have to keep trying every 3-5 days or so. You won't get any emails saying the other guy has deleted the card.

Steve
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    or if you send psa a scan of the front and back of the card, they release them within 24 hours and you can add it to your set. And you get a return email when it is done.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>or if you send psa a scan of the front and back of the card, they release them within 24 hours and you can add it to your set. And you get a return email when it is done. >>

True, but I think they ask you if you've contacted the other member through their website first. Once you've contacted the other guy, and if he hasn't removed the card within a week or so, then you can send the front/back scans to PSA and they'll be happy to get it into your set.

Steve