Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

BigRiqDog34??????

Just wondering where my McGrady Patch card is??? I sent out the Carter JSY, so I want the McGrady!! PLEASEEEEEEE! You said you mailed out on the 12th... It's been14 days.... It NEVER takes that long... PLMK!!!!!!

Micah!
http://groups.msn.com/micahscards

I NEED ALL T-MAC CARDS!!!!!!

E-MAIL me @:
- MS1Tmac@aol.com

ALL REF'S R On My Page!! 75+

Comments

• Options
    Tell me about it!! It's been almost 2 weeks for me too!! If you here anything PLMK!!

lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    I always had a bad feeling bout' BigRiqDog...Not saying he's a ripper at all.But somethng always a little shady about him..For instancelast year he was offering for trade a REDEEMED St. Club. Iverson auto..JSA an myself both had the same redemption cards for the Iverson auto.And everyone knew Topps had announced that the cards were'nt signed and replacements would be offered in ther place,Yet Bigriq claimed to have gotten his redeemed and wanted to trade it..When we told him it was impossible that he had a redeemed one..He left the board for a few weeks then came back offering the same thing for trade a redeemed Iverson auto....Kinda avoided him after that.
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    SURE!! NOW YOU TELL ME!!! LOL

Lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    NashNash Posts: 709
    I had a very good, very quick trade with him for a rolen jersey card...im suyre there is an explination for whats going on