Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Complete PCGS MS66RD lincoln set 1932-1958 pds

I have been collecting for some time and have reached my goal of every date and mintmark from '32-'58 in PCGS.

Not easy to find many of these dates in that quality, and have passed up many slabbed 66s for lack of redness or obvious blemishes. I blame the perfectionist in me for that, as i could have completed this goal a while back had i been less selective. Anyway, many of these coins are extremely rare in these grades, some with a population of only 3 higher.

I'm trying to find a buyer for the complete set, hopefully to keep together rather than scattering back across the universe - but any buyer would suit me fine.

There are 71 coins all PCGS slabbed some in OGHs, all minty fresh red or steel '43s.

1932, 1932-D, 1933, 1933-D all PCGS MS65RD
1934-1958 all respective dates PD&S all PCGS MS66RD

My set is registered at PCGS at ranking #45 in Lincoln Sets

I hope to find a buyer here at CU, and will consider trades for high grade keydates, cash, bullion or a combo thereof.
PM me with any questions or offers.

------

I've received a few PMs with questions - so i'll broadcast my responses:

PCGS has an ever-increasing (updated weekly) total value now of $7,359 for all 71 Lincolns in their respective conditions. Also all coins are great examples of the grade - since i've often declined to purchase coins i felt were questionable, or blemished or heavily discolored from minty red. In my opinion, and the dealers I've shared it with all along, it is truly an amazing set of coins in the highest quality.

Any reasonable offers should take into consideration the time and challenge of accumulating such a collection.

And again, i'd be open to a swap of cash, bullion and or keydate coin collectables...since the proceeds will go towards another investment for my young kids. 1909S vdb, 1914-d, 1931-s, 1955 DDO, or any of the other highly sought keys in any denomination. Gold, silver, platinum also fine.

Thanks again for your consideration.

Captain Dan

Comments