Home Sports Talk
Options

Are the Mariners going to the playoffs?

Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
Just kidding. This is one of the worst teams I've ever watched. Granted the pitching is decent; but everything else is horrible. They're not good defensively, base running(3rd out at third in critical spot the other night), batting with runners in scoring position(we're not even going to go there), no power whatsoever-"NONE".

And the biggest bummer of all====I don't think there is any hope of this changing--the players batting well(Suzuki & Gutierez) were expected to be good, everyone else is not expected to really do anything...maybe Lopez and the extremely weak hitting Figgins.

I think the manager and GM may be on borrowed time. Nobody is saying that; but I wouldn't be so sure.

"DISASTER" in Seattle.

As a sports fan I can't get any more depressed at the situation of sports in this area. News flash/////Huskies lose top basketball recruit to Kentucky.image

Comments

• Options
    yeah it is pretty sad...
    there was quite a bit of hype with all the off-season moves
    i'm going to try and make it to a game or two this year regardless
    thinking about going with a friend to the game against the tigers next tuesday
    probable matchup of Fister vs Verlander
    should be a nice low scoring game!
  • Options
    shoot griffey and get some good hitters, this team has solid pitching, but no sticks.