Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for Woodie Fryman cards raw or graded

I AM LOOKING FOR WOODIE FRYMAN CARDS ANY AND ALL. IF YOU HAVE ANY OF HIM IN A REDS UNIFORM THAT WOULD BE GREAT! HE PITCHED OPENING DAY FOR THEM IN 1977 AND WAS TRADED LATER THAT SEASON. I KNOW THERE IS CARDS OUT THERE OF HIM IN A REDS UNIFORM. HE ASLO IS KNOWN AS WOODY FRYMAN. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT ALSO.

THANKS

CODY MASON
buzz_stang@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i think i have one on the topps million card give away, got any want to trade??
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    oh i think it is a 69
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    are you sure he had a card on the REDS? There are 100+ listings on EBAY including one guy selling a 24 card lot...not one card on Reds...
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options
    yes he had one. it is very hard to find. i have seen three i will try to post more info on them as soon as i can.
  • Options
    Fred,

I might just have the 75 topps mini you are looking for if you still need them. I listed the brett and yount rookies on ebay for sale. they are both graded one by psa. the yount is a 6.0 and the brett is a psa 7. my ebay id is masonsmustangs or you can e-mail me at buzz_stang@hotmail.com

Thanks

Cody Mason
  • Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    his stats say he was a Cinci RED only in 1977. His cards for 1977, and 1978 have him on other teams. when would his RED card be?
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    I have a 1980 in PSA 10. I believe he was on the Expos. PM me if interested.

Thanks
  • Options
    His 1977 o-pee-chee or traded version of 1977 would be the one. o-pee-chee airbrushed the cards to reflect the trades. as you will find the perez cards when he was traded to the expos for fryman and a few others. Topps didnt get them changed in time so they have perez with the reds and fryman with the expos.

• Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    Reds Woodie Fryman card And here it is
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    Thanks I have been looking for one that would grade a psa 9 or 10 to put it with my woodie fryman set. Seems like a hard card to find in great shape. THE FLEMING FLAME LIVES ON! Hopefully i can find all of the odd ball frymans that are out there.
  • Options
    pm replied.

thanks
  • Options
    i have a 69 and 68 in topps million

let me know
    Fred

• Options
    cody
    i looked on ebay but couldn't find teh brett, let me know
    fred
    Fred

• Options
    The brett sold today if they do not pay for it you will have first dibs.
  • Options
    cody,
    did you have any interest in the 1980 PSA 10 fryman?

thanks
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    There is a 2010 Historic Auto (FRYMAN) on eBay right now. No bids @ $10.00

The Item number is 220605883566
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I missed it. oh well maybe next time.