Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSHO: GOLD...

1 OZ 2010 $50 Gold Eagle.............................................$1,275 Shipped (APMEX is selling them for $1,259.25 + $25 shipping)...............................................................................................IN STOCK

(2)Random year Kuggerand...........................................$1,270 Shipped ea (The only online bullion trader that has these is selling them for the same price as the 1oz AGEs)......................En route to me

(5) 1/10 OZ $5 Gold Eagles..............................................$150 ea Shipped (Many of the major online bullion traders are out of these)..................................................................................En route to me

(3) 2010 Buffalos - PCGS MS70 1st strike......................$1,420 ea Shipped (eBay sales on these have been ending at about $1,460 + shipping)..................................................................En route to me

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these or if you have a REASONABLE offer that you would like to present, however I feel that my prices are MORE than reasonable.
Buying £2 Britannias

Comments