Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

FS: Kennedy Halves PCGS PR70DCAM 1994-S & 1998-S

I have a couple of Kennedy Halves that would make a nice addition or upgrade to someone's Registry Set.

Kennedy Half PCGS PR70DCAM (Silver) - $178 DLVD (Paypal add 3%)
Kennedy half PCGS PR70DCAM (Silver - $166 DLVD (Paypal add 3%)

There are pics of the coins in my Extra Coins link.

LMK if interested. (May also consider trades for PCGS Barber Halves or PCGS Gold coins.)

Comments

• I like the extra coin feature of the registry to help sell your coins.

• << <i>I like the extra coin feature of the registry to help sell your coins. >>

Thanks. Actually, I have to give all the credit for this idea to DIMEMAN. Saw it on his signature and thought it was a really good idea too. image
  • TwincamTwincam Posts: 814 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I like the extra coin feature of the registry to help sell your coins. >>

Thanks. Actually, I have to give all the credit for this idea to DIMEMAN. Saw it on his signature and thought it was a really good idea too. image >>

You might not want to advertise this too loudly. The wording on your set page..."Description: Extra coins For sale or trade. Please PM if interested." is technically against the Set Registry rules...

Buying and Selling Policy

The PCGS Set Registry is to be used to list collections of coins. By the sheer nature of the Registry, items listed are invariably bought and sold. However, using terminology such as "for sale or trade," "auction0207," or listing an item with a price is not permitted. The Registry is self-policing. Should you see an infraction of this policy, please report it to setregistry@collectors.com.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I like the extra coin feature of the registry to help sell your coins. >>

Thanks. Actually, I have to give all the credit for this idea to DIMEMAN. Saw it on his signature and thought it was a really good idea too. image >>

You might not want to advertise this too loudly. The wording on your set page..."Description: Extra coins For sale or trade. Please PM if interested." is technically against the Set Registry rules...

Buying and Selling Policy

The PCGS Set Registry is to be used to list collections of coins. By the sheer nature of the Registry, items listed are invariably bought and sold. However, using terminology such as "for sale or trade," "auction0207," or listing an item with a price is not permitted. The Registry is self-policing. Should you see an infraction of this policy, please report it to setregistry@collectors.com. >>

Hmm. Technically you are correct. Thanks for pointing that out and bringing it to my attention. I certainly don't want to violate any rules. I have removed that reference in the description to "trade & sale".

Thanks again.