Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

shipping to UK

whats the longest it has taken for any of you to ship something to the UK. Ishipped something at the end of th dy on 3/12, should i be worried that its not yet dilivered?

-josh
COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more

Comments

• Options
    Ive sent several packages to Holland and shipped it priority and it still has taken close to 14 days to get there

JSA
    ">JSA Collection
    Co Creator and Founder of the Scooby site/Trader Retreat.com/ sportscardinfo.com/ hoopscollector.com and the TR network.com
  • Options
    i have shipped many cards to the UK, longest it took me was 2 weeks
    but
    I once shipped a card to Singapore & it actually took 5 weeks to get there, Postmaster told me 4 to 6 so right in the middle, To the UK isn't too bad because of the amount headed that way from our mainland is pretty extensive.
    John Newman/Refs galore, 400 Ebay Feedback no negs!
    My Wantlist/Tradelist is here