Home Stamps Forum
Options

Maybe it's because you're boring?

I go to EBay and see thousands and thousands of items.

Here, it's the desert.

Hmmm.

Don't know if I can help but I've posted another topic about an airmail C1 and I've also posted a very real request for the purchase of US Airmail stamps.

I just think we need to get some activity going!!!

STAMPS are WAY, WAY, WAY COOOOOOL.

Comments

• Options
    SCDHunterSCDHunter Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I go to EBay and see thousands and thousands of items.

Here, it's the desert.

Hmmm.

Don't know if I can help but I've posted another topic about an airmail C1 and I've also posted a very real request for the purchase of US Airmail stamps.

I just think we need to get some activity going!!!

STAMPS are WAY, WAY, WAY COOOOOOL. >>

It may appear to be a desert here. There is a wealth of information in the archives. It just takes a little searching to get a hit. I'll bring some older threads to the top for ya!
  • Options
    IT'S ALIVE !!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I will stay tuned!
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like stamps but the market here is very lack luster
  • Options
    coverscovers Posts: 624
    Segments of the stamp market are weaker than they were a couple years ago. Those weaker areas are mostly in places "investors" who knew nothing about what they were buying infiltrated the market. The more investors (particularly ones ill-educated) in any market, the more volitility there is.

Better postal history is stronger than ever before, as evidenced by recent Risvold auction, Rumsey sales, etc. The stamp market is strong in most all of the places that are too complicated for the average investor to comprehend the supply and demand. Unfortunately, most of the people reading this haven't taken the time to learn anything substantive about philately.
    Richard Frajola
    www.rfrajola.com
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    The revenue stamp market seems to be alive and well; lots of competition for better pieces and dealers are fighting with one another for new, "market-fresh" material.