Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Lincoln Proof Registry set up for sale

I will be putting up my Lincoln Proof Registry set (1950-current) for sale tomorrow on Ebay under the seller name "Mustangman7". It is the 13th Finest set of all time and it is under the name "Paciorek" in the registry. I will be putting it up on Ebay on Sunday so if anyone is interested in any or all of it, PM me with a list of what you would like and make me an offer. Thanks.
Mike--Mustangman7imageimageimage
Mike--(2001 #1 PCGS MS Memorial Lincoln Registry Set Owner & 2007 #13 MS Memorial Lincoln Set Owner. Both Retired)

Comments

• Options
    Sent a PM
  • Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Mike why are you selling? image
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    Hello Spooly,

Certainly not because I wish too. I have a stack of bills that is 4 feet tall and am out of unemployment and cash. I hate like heck to do it but sometimes we have few choices in life. I really appreciate you asking though. I will never (I HOPE) sell my Mint State Lincoln's though.
    Mike--(2001 #1 PCGS MS Memorial Lincoln Registry Set Owner & 2007 #13 MS Memorial Lincoln Set Owner. Both Retired)
  • Options

These things are selling like hotcakes. You might want to check them out before they are all gone like the pr70dcam's have already gone.

The rest are still available and have been listed on Ebay this evening. They run until Sunday March 31.
    Good Luck & Thanks