Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Good news-Bad news

Good news is my registry special sub popped in two days.... bad news is the grading was terrible!! I don't submit hundreds of cards at a time, I'm very selective and have a good track record for what I submit as I don't have even 6.00 to waste. I probably got a rookie or someone who just needs to get laid. Anyway, I had to vent somewhere as it will do no good to vent to PSA" AND THE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARDS" customer service. Crack and re-submit time again.
Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.

Comments

• Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    no need to be a rookie to have a need to get laid....
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Good news is my registry special sub popped in two days.... bad news is the grading was terrible!! I don't submit hundreds of cards at a time, I'm very selective and have a good track record for what I submit as I don't have even 6.00 to waste. I probably got a rookie or someone who just needs to get laid. Anyway, I had to vent somewhere as it will do no good to vent to PSA" AND THE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARDS" customer service. Crack and re-submit time again. >>

How about sharing some details. What era are we talking about?