Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Big Thanks to Tim Poston for Clad Roosie help!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tim Poston for parting with a group of Clad Roosies in a trade that upgraded my "Close to Perfect" Roosie set. We have been working on a trade for a couple months now, and I just entered the coins in my sets today. All were upgrades, including one FB that I had a non FB coin in the slot. 8 more FB Clads to go to reach 100% FB!! Nick is my guy with the Roosies, and we have been finding an upgrade here and there, but getting seven upgrades in one deal feels we saved about a year or better in reaching our goal. Trying to put together the first 100% Clad Roosie set, and it is a challenge. The fun is in the hunt, and still a ways to go. If anybody out there has any upgrades, especially FB coins that I'm missing, please drop Nick or myself an e-mail or PM. And thanks again Tim.

Dan Close

Comments

• Options
    You guys are moving along nicely.

Keep up the searches, as finding some of those in FB are going to be near impossible
    1974 had such a weak strike, I still look to this day and havent found any close.

Sorry for any grammer issues.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dan, very nice move.
    Dan
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck.

This is a fun series in any grade.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have an amazing set! That is an amazing accomplishment that many collectors dont appreciate.
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Dan!!
    Doug