Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

2009 Topps T-206 Framed Autographs

I got these back from grading a was amazed at how good they looked in the PSA Holders. I've decided to grade out the entire set (30 cards), have the set added to the registry, and post scans.

Comments

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Do those come with Polar Bear frames?

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    The Framed Autograph cards came only with the Piedmont Frames. But the relic cards came in three border versions, Polar Bear, Old Mill, and Piedmont.
  • Options
    Any idea where I can find a Relic and an Auto checklist?
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭
    Those are cool cards, and they DO look very nice in graded form.

Nice scans, too -- thanks for posting!

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    those look really cool, but how did they grade the Granderson an 8 being OC t/b and l/r?
  • Options

<< <i>those look really cool, but how did they grade the Granderson an 8 being OC t/b and l/r? >>

Good question.
    I've sent in several A&G Framed relics and auto's, and I think PSA just grades the frame. I had a Miguel Cabrera relic come back twice as Min. Size, so my guess is that they don't grade the actual card at all just the frame.

Topps should be ashamed of itself for letting Granderson sign that POS.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

<< <i>those look really cool, but how did they grade the Granderson an 8 being OC t/b and l/r? >>

The cards actually slip behind the blue frame which makes them look OC. If you tap it a bit it'll probably come back out.
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    I agree that these do look very nice in a holder. I might have to send mine in.

What type of card savers do they need to be subbed in?
  • Options
    I sent them in for grading in Card Saver IIs and in penny sleeves. I got most of them through ebay and the sellers sent them in penny sleeve and topholders. So I just pulled the card out, left it in the same penny sleeve and went into the card saver II.
  • Options
    I finally got around to getting the last two cards of this set graded. This is my first complete set on the PSA Registry!!

imageimage
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CONGRATS, I LIKE THEM
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's