Home Sports Talk
Options

Question re Camden Yards

markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
I have to go to Baltimore next week, and I am planning to go to a game. Can anyone give me some tips re buying tickets, and where to sit? I have heard some horror stories re fans buying takes on the secondary market.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Not sure about the seating, but be on the lookout for the new hand washing stations near the urinals.

Guide to Sanitary Good Conduct
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    I have two words for you: Club Level! It is by far the best place in the stadium to watch the game.

Buy Tickets
  • Options
    If you can work it in to your schedule, 40 minutes north of Baltimore right up Interstate 95 is the Town of Aberdeen. Maryland. Home of the

Aberdeen Ironbirds

Well worth the trip; a great minor league experience.image
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    I've only been outside of the stadium so can't help you out on where to sit, but you should have no need to scalp tickets because the O's attendance has been awful this year. There should be plenty of seats available.
  • Options

<< <i>I have two words for you: Club Level! It is by far the best place in the stadium to watch the game.

Buy Tickets >>

Club level is the best, but beware of club level sections where they have all you can eat promos. People are up and down
    all game long, and usually the heaviest people sit there. You may be squished.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Two words....

Boog's BBQ!!!
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    <<Two words....

Boog's BBQ!!! >>

Over priced and not that good. Chaps is much better!

Best in Baltimore.