Home Sports Talk
Options

OT: Yahoo Fantasy baseball problem, anyone else having similar problem?

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yahoo changed the design of their fantasy baseball pages, and now I can't make any roster substitutions as the "Submit Changes" button is grayed out. Is anyone else who has a Yahoo fantasy BB team having a similar problem?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    NM...I figured it out...if anyone was wondering, you have to use the "Drag and Drop" method of roster managing for now till Yahoo fixes the Submit button for the Classic type.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lanemyer85lanemyer85 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭
    nope, I would say you're having scripting issues. Check to see if your Java is updated to the newest version.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    No probs here

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    According to the Yahoo message board site, the Submit Changes button is not working for most users if they are using the "Classic style" roster page instead of the "Drag & Drop" format.

• Options

<< <i>According to the Yahoo message board site, the Submit Changes button is not working for most users if they are using the "Classic style" roster page instead of the "Drag & Drop" format. >>

Hmmm...I have 2 Yahoo teams and haven't had any problems using the old school "classic style."
  • Options
    < According to the Yahoo message board site, the Submit Changes button is not working for most users if they are using the "Classic style" roster page instead of the "Drag & Drop" format. >>

Hmmm...I have 2 Yahoo teams and haven't had any problems using the old school "classic style."

It's been fixed now..