Home Sports Talk
Options

Can Greinke win the Cy Young this year..........

DarinDarin Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
with no wins? image

I'm a Royals fan but this is just embarrasing. Complete game loss, one lone mistake to Evan Longoria and of course it costs him the game.
We really should let him out of his contract and go to a good team where he can win 25 games.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    I hate that Greinke rhymes with "Yankee," and I hope that isn't foreshadowing...
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    The Royals pitchers had a very good series (minus the thursday game) against a Rays offense that came into the series hot.

I went to the game Friday night and Brian Bannister pitched a great game as well.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royals actually have a very impressive young starting staff: Greinke is the obvious stud, but Davies, Hochevar and Bannister aren't too shabby either.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    Royals offense has traditionally screwed Greinke. I remember last season at this very time Greinke suffered his first loss of the season 1-0 to the Angels.... They are looking like a different team this year. Piling up hits/runs and the starters have been quality... their bullpen has let them down thusfar....