Home Sports Talk
Options

Guy just got TASERED at Phillies-Cards game.... Philly phans ..are nutzz

Got was Naked Running around nutz and got TaZERED...they couldnt catch him, so they zapped him...

yadier molina, at bat, thought i t was funny!

poor guy , i hope he has all his parts.....The streaker, not Yadier)

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like SteveK had a couple too many Sam Adams in the parking lot tonight...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, this sort of thing with fans only happens in Philly, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxb7U3Dcus
  • Options

<< <i>Sounds like SteveK had a couple too many Sam Adams in the parking lot tonight... >>

I really shouldn't have drank the whole case in the parking lot before the game.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    dude was still NUTZ

i hope he liked his bed in the Klinker
  • Options

<< <i>Yea, this sort of thing with fans only happens in Philly, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxb7U3Dcus >>

What happened to this Cardinals fan who got gang tackled by security, then handcuffed and led away by police...Did he windup in the klinker?

Oh sorry, this must be a photoshop type job, because this sort of nutz thing doesn't happen in St Louis, right?
  • Options
    ...and St Louis doesn't have a high murder rate, right?

Rank City Murder rate
    1. Compton, Calif. 67.1
    2. Gary, Ind. 58.0
    3. Birmingham, Ala. 44.3
    4. Youngstown, Ohio 43.7
    5. Richmond, Va. 43.0
    6. Baltimore, Md. 42.0
    7. Camden, N.J. 41.2
    8. Flint, Mich. 40.1
    9. Detroit, Mich. 39.3
    10. Richmond, Calif. 38.8
    11. St. Louis, Mo. 37.9
  • Options
    BTW...when are they gonna rename the city of St Louis to St Albert?

...because Albert Pujols is a Saint, right?
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>...and St Louis doesn't have a high murder rate, right?

Rank City Murder rate
    1. Compton, Calif. 67.1
    2. Gary, Ind. 58.0
    3. Birmingham, Ala. 44.3
    4. Youngstown, Ohio 43.7
    5. Richmond, Va. 43.0
    6. Baltimore, Md. 42.0
    7. Camden, N.J. 41.2
    8. Flint, Mich. 40.1
    9. Detroit, Mich. 39.3
    10. Richmond, Calif. 38.8
    11. St. Louis, Mo. 37.9 >>

Alabama will be #1 soon. Roooooooll Tide!
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    at the cavs game last night someone wasted a perfectly good beer on one of the celtics....their aim was terrible however and it went on the floor more so than any player.....I wouldn't waste even half a beer on a celtic.
  • Options
    DaBeefDaBeef Posts: 2,478
    Lucky the kid wasnt black....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>at the cavs game last night someone wasted a perfectly good beer on one of the celtics....their aim was terrible however and it went on the floor more so than any player.....I wouldn't waste even half a beer on a celtic. >>

That's another thing about St Louis - they're not known for their consumption of alcoholic beverages, right? Wouldn't ever be any nutzz St Louis fans at their games would there now? LOL

Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.
    One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118-1852

Not that there's anything wrong with that. image
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Ah... if only Mike Curtis had been there....
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Anybody know the name of the St Louis Cardinals stadium and who it was named after? I'm trying to do some extensive research on the subject for my college term paper.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Got was Naked Running around nutz and got TaZERED...they couldnt catch him, so they zapped him...

yadier molina, at bat, thought i t was funny!

poor guy , i hope he has all his parts.....The streaker, not Yadier)

No offense but why not put some effort into grammar, punctuation, and typos? My gosh Fandango I would say there are about ten errors in your post. It's nice of you to start a topic about something other than you know who but come on you can do better. I believe you are a grown man but your typing, at least here, is like a 12 year old texting a message. I am not saying I am perfect so you do not need to explain how my grammar is incorrect.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    those fans are cooky aren't they??
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody know the name of the St Louis Cardinals stadium and who it was named after? I'm trying to do some extensive research on the subject for my college term paper. >>

I would think they would rename the Stadium after Anheuser Busch sold out to that German beer company.
  • Options
    72skywalker72skywalker Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭
    Was he drunk? i heard that he was only 17 years old. Either way I think it is funny that they tasored the idiot. Some people say that it is excessive but no one knows what he plans on doing out there. That is a good message to all who think about running on the field. i just hope that he wet his pants during the tasoring that way he gets to sit in a jail cell with unine running down his leg.
    Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Too bad Rick Monday didn't have a taser when those morons were trying to burn the flag on the field at Dodger Stadium.
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>Was he drunk? i heard that he was only 17 years old. Either way I think it is funny that they tasored the idiot. Some people say that it is excessive but no one knows what he plans on doing out there. That is a good message to all who think about running on the field. i just hope that he wet his pants during the tasoring that way he gets to sit in a jail cell with unine running down his leg. >>

Here's the story behind it all:

LINK
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    stevek, take it easy, im sure your not like the other phily phans....

i kinda thought it was funny and cool the guys had the ballz to do that! hopefully everything is still in the right place after his 1/2 electrocution...

ps...i post befire i ckeck grammer and spelling sorry
  • Options

<< <i>stevek, take it easy, im sure your not like the other phily phans....

i kinda thought it was funny and cool the guys had the ballz to do that! hopefully everything is still in the right place after his 1/2 electrocution...

ps...i post befire i ckeck grammer and spelling sorry >>

I was taking it easy - you should see me when I'm really hissed off. image

Admittedly, this was like the 4th or 5th "Philly fan did something" thread in like the past year, and I just thought it was worth noting that other sports fans in other towns do similar things. For some reason some people seem to note it when it involves a Philly fan.

Oh well...as long as the Phillies are doing well, I guess I shouldn't mind a "Philly fan did something" thread every now and then. LOL
  • Options
    ps...i post befire i ckeck grammer and spelling sorry

I would not have guessed. image Just messing with you. Good job posting about a new topic.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I remember when people used to run onto the field they would get on TV. Now they get zapped.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    A fan ran onto the field?!?

Oh the horror!

Next thing you know, some big boobie chick will start running out there to kiss players.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>I remember when people used to run onto the field they would get on TV. Now they get zapped. >>

Not surprising at all when you consider the Gestapo SS mentality of most so called peace officers.

Well at least that fat pig got to save the world from that rowdy teen.

It's not hard to distinguish a phsyco from a harmless kid. If people don't have time for fun and entertainment they shouldn't go to a ball game.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I remember when people used to run onto the field they would get on TV. Now they get zapped. >>

Not surprising at all when you consider the Gestapo SS mentality of most so called peace officers.

Well at least that fat pig got to save the world from that rowdy teen.

It's not hard to distinguish a phsyco from a harmless kid. If people don't have time for fun and entertainment they shouldn't go to a ball game. >>

Nearly 100% of baseball players polled said that they have no problem with people that run onto the field being tazed.

And people running onto the field isn't the "fun and entertainment" I'm looking for when going to a BASEBALL game.
  • Options

<< <i>Nearly 100% of baseball players polled said that they have no problem with people that run onto the field being tazed. >>

I didn't know they had a poll for that???

I wonder if they have any problem with the nearly 300 people killed by tazers in the last 10 years. Probably not eh? image
  • Options
    UphillUphill Posts: 360 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Nearly 100% of baseball players polled said that they have no problem with people that run onto the field being tazed. >>

I wonder if they have any problem with the nearly 300 people killed by tazers in the last 10 years. Probably not eh? image >>

Source?
    Jamie

Looking for Charlie (Charley) Maxwell cards.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I wonder if they have any problem with the nearly 300 people killed by tazers in the last 10 years. Probably not eh? image >>

Source? >>

Ahh, you're questioning it because I had the numbers wrong, good catch Uphill.

Let's go with over 400 just between the USA and Canada alone.
  • Options

I want to see the source where they polled the baseball players.
  • Options

<< <i>I want to see the source where they polled the baseball players. >>

Heard it on a Rays radio show.

Here's another source where players don't have a problem with it.

link

Why are you so adamant about this?

• Options

<< <i>Why are you so adamant about this? >>

We're all free to voice our opinions Goot, and I appreciate your's. Thanks for the link.

I have a real problem with people calling the tazer a "non lethal weapon". It is lethal, we know of all the deaths involved, how anyone say it's non lethal is beyond me.

But mostly I have a problem with the innocent people who are now dead because of it, teenage kids included.

I don't know of anyone who ever got dead from being tackled in that type of situation. But to me it's worth having a few cops in half decent shape to chase them down in a hurry. Obviously chubby cop couldn't do, and that's the only reason he pulled out his tazer. He should have been filling out tickets in the parking lot instead.

Geez, if they can pay professional athletes the wages they do, surely they can afford a few cops in half decent shape.

• Options
    But mostly I have a problem with the innocent people who are now dead because of it,

The "innocent" people are sitting in their seats and hence they did NOT get tazed. I have no problem with the taze. As far as it being a "lethal" weapon that's silly. So 400 people have died after tens of thousands of uses!? More people probably die from taking a cops baton to the head.
  • Options

<< <i> As far as it being a "lethal" weapon that's silly. >>

There are many dead that were wrongly accused, unjustly dealt with and put to death.

If my comment is so silly why are 400 people dead without ever seeing a day in court.

And what would you say to the mother of a 15 year old kid who lost her son after being tazed to death for getting in a drunkin fight with another kid. Would you call her silly?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there are many more people dead from a baton to the head... cuz that's the way so many cops roll. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Options
    There are many dead that were wrongly accused, unjustly dealt with and put to death.

If my comment is so silly why are 400 people dead without ever seeing a day in court.

And what would you say to the mother of a 15 year old kid who lost her son after being tazed to death for getting in a drunkin fight with another kid. Would you call her silly?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if there are many more people dead from a baton to the head... cuz that's the way so many cops roll. Thanks for pointing that out.

I am simply stating that there are a lot of "weapons" that kill people and that doesn't make them "lethal" to me. A gun is clearly lethal. Using a taze, rubber bullets, batons are not inherently lethal. However, if they hit the right spot they can kill. So can hitting a guy with your fist... if you hit them in the right spot... or tackle him and crush just the right organ. I am sure with the tazer it's the same. Hit the right spot or the criminal has a certain deficiency in their body (in addition to being stupid) and maybe the tazer kills them. It's substantially less likely to be killed than a bullet. The point is that 400 deaths is a very small number in the overall scheme. Many more people probably die from installing a lightbulb every year or mowing their grass but those things aren't considered lethal. It's sad anytime a person dies, don't get me wrong, but you have to look at the percentages to see if it's a big deal or not. The danger of death from tazers is simply not a big deal in my opinion.
  • Options
    illegally jumping out on the field, disrupting a business presenting a ballgame, acting like a silly idiot, and who knows what else he might have done...he could have acted violently towards those trying to catch him...gave him the right to be tasered - He asked for trouble...he got it. Case closed.
  • Options
    Had a couple beer last night. image

I was just stating my opinion at first. Not sure why I needed to beat it into the ground??? Just havin fun, lol.
  • Options
    Had a couple beer last night.

I appreciate the honesty of your reply... rather than just editing and deleting! Good job. Happy Tuesday. Stay out of trouble and try not to get tazed today! image