Home Sports Talk
Options

Tiger misses the cut at Quail Hollow

He turned in a miserable performance today. Who knows why, of course many will blame it on off the course
distractions in his personal life.

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    or maybe he was spraying the ball all over the course, which he is wont to do here and there.

no protection from the "patrons" this time, it wasn't no masters' crowd!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he's missing the juice more than we realize...suddenly the eclipsing of Jack Nicklaus' record doesn't seem so fargone a conclusion..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very predictable - coming off the Masters off a long layoff, he was probably a little sore from playing 4 hard rounds, plus mentally exausted as well from all the other stuff.
  • Options
    sounds like he is missing the company of the local tramps.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few nights at the nudie bars and message parlors, and he'll be refreshed and back to his old self again.
  • Options
    Tough Crowd.
  • Options
    Personally I hope he fades away.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    Tiger is a great example of what happenes when your parents TURN you into something early on...

he didnt develop properly and it is more and more evident every day now...

that guy is a mess! Mentally and physically, and emotionally a MESS....always feel bad for him...ALMOST

• Options
    Winning 19 majors will not be an easy feat; priorities change over time. Especially if you have more money than you will ever need. We shall see.image
  • Options
    stockergreenstockergreen Posts: 483 ✭✭
    Could be tough to catch Jack now.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Tiger is a great example of what happenes when your parents TURN you into something early on...

he didnt develop properly and it is more and more evident every day now...

that guy is a mess! Mentally and physically, and emotionally a MESS....always feel bad for him...ALMOST >>

Sounds a lot like Lindsay Lohan.
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭
    Dare I say it?

He's playing like he misses the "n" in cut. image
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone has a slump and misses the cut

There are much larger reasons he will never be in the same league as Snead, Hogan, Palmer and Jack

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.