Home Precious Metals
Options

John Williams interview

ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭
I have not followed John Williams but I do share some of his opinions in his latest interview. Anyone familiar with him and if so, has he been accurate in his thoughts the past several years?

John Williams
American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and there are many more like him that you won't find in the Wall St./Washington controlled press. To name a few: Jim Willie, Peter Schiff, Mish (Mike Shedlock), Julian Phillips, Fred Cederholm, Deepcaster, Daniel Amerman, Neil Charnock, Dudley Baker, Sol Palha, Axel Merk, Doug Gnazzo and John Browne. Many more, but these guys are on top of the truth. I got into PMs only four years ago after reading Peter Schiff's book "Crash Proof." He predicted everything that happened to our economy in the last four years and told me how to protect myself from it. It literally saved my financial life. He is running for Dodd's congressional seat and I hope he wins. On a side note, his father is in federal prison for going up against the legality of the federal income tax.

In today's climate you have to seek out the truth, it is not delivered to your front door like it used to be. The truth about our financial environment is what motivates holders of PMs.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt