Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

CRO Road Report- Central States. Day 5 finale

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Central States

This maybe could have gone in the Feld thread...............but, I think it deserves it's own thread since a lot of time and energy goes into these. MJ
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always a good read. image
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a sequel to the movie, "Groundhog Day".
  • Options
    LongacreLongacre Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭
    These are always great reports. Traveling is a bear for those who have done it for a while.
    Always took candy from strangers
    Didn't wanna get me no trade
    Never want to be like papa
    Working for the boss every night and day
    --"Happy", by the Rolling Stones (1972)
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self promoting, repetitive and needs spellcheck.

Oh wait - this isn't the Legend report? I might actually have to read it in order to comment then. image
  • Options

<< <i>Self promoting, repetitive and needs spellcheck.

Oh wait - this isn't the Legend report? I might actually have to read it in order to comment then. image >>

and no one ever dies or gets blown up in one of their reports or by linking it. When I post Legends it's like holding a live hand grenade..........MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wait - this isn't the Legend report? I might actually have to read it in order to comment then. image >>

Good one!
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

and no one ever dies or gets blown up in one of their reports. When I post Legends it's like holding a hand gernade..........MJ >>

Fire in the hole!!! Oh wait, too early.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah who needs collectors anyway....the dealers sound like there having fun.imageimage
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options

<< <i>Ah who needs collectors anyway....the dealers sound like there having fun.imageimage >>

I wonder if the phrase, "You got any eights?'"was uttered today..............MJ
  • Options
    rld14rld14 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

<< <i>These are always great reports. Traveling is a bear for those who have done it for a while. >>

Tell me about it, I used to commute to London 3-4 times a Month from Florida.

Yuck
    Bear's "Growl of Approval" award 10/09 & 3/10 | "YOU SUCK" - PonyExpress8|"F the doctors!" - homerunhall | I hate my car
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the sound of that report....I give her two more years.

Yes....I was a road warrior once. Travelling across a four hundred mile radius (in a van), setting up to do period photography at civil war reenactments. Like one fellow vendor explained it to me "Its like moving your entire life from one apartment to another, twice a month". A sane person can take only so much of that. The vendor who spoke those words of wisdom to me....ended up getting a sex change and moving to Canada. He (she) had been on the road for nearly 20 years, the sound of his (her) mind snapping was rather intense and vivid. Last time I saw him (her)...he (she) was wearing a hoop skirt and waving a handkerchief at the yankee lads marching off do to battle with Bobby Lee.
  • Options
  • Options
    TTT.........Day 5 above and in the original post. MJ
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And what a dinner it was, starting out as a normal meal with a dealer friend at the Capital Grill and eventually degenerating into abject silliness and including several of the most ridiculous stories I’ve ever heard >>

Man would I love to here some of these stories!

Never the less, great blog. Thanks.
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file