Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

New Tech............less use of cash and coins.................

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    linky

Interesting concept but the recipt thing is a little weird. I guess folks don't bother with balancing their checkbooks anymore?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more excuses for those weltchers.
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>linky

Interesting concept but the recipt thing is a little weird. I guess folks don't bother with balancing their checkbooks anymore? >>

A couple of clicks on my online banking and it's up to date. And that can be done from a Blackberry too.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>linky

Interesting concept but the recipt thing is a little weird. I guess folks don't bother with balancing their checkbooks anymore? >>

A couple of clicks on my online banking and it's up to date. And that can be done from a Blackberry too. >>

Only if ya don't use credit. Otherwise it could take up to three days to post.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    drei3reedrei3ree Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Only if ya don't use credit. Otherwise it could take up to three days to post. >>

"DONT USE CREDIT!" That's un-American! image
  • Options
    I regret that i never have change jingling in my pocket anymore. Nothing as pleasurable then a few hours with a 10x loupe and a pile of coins.
    <><><><><><>sig<><><><><><>

Love Errors and Varieties

<><><><>

WTB an error forum!
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Only if ya don't use credit. Otherwise it could take up to three days to post. >>

"DONT USE CREDIT!" That's un-American! image >>

I'm a debit card AMERICAN.
  • Options

<< <i>

"DONT USE CREDIT!" That's un-American! image >>

Huh?

This country is run on credit.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file