Home Sports Talk
Options

Not cool, Lebron! Not cool!

frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
What arrogance. I used to think he had some sense.

LeBron degrades a ball boy

Shane

Comments

• Options

<< <i> What arrogance. >>

I definitely agree, although my response may be a bit biased since I'm an Laker fan. image
    Successful BST transactions with: Walkerguy21D, Metalsman, chumley, cohodk
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not cool.

One day Lebron might just find some "itching powder" in his shorts from "someone" who put it there. LOL
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    I can't imagine having all the great things and talent he has, and obviously not enjoying something in life to degrade a stranger, much less another person, like that. What do modern basketball fans who require the stars they cheer for to have some basic morals have left? Tim Duncan, and a few others, but recent behavior(and past by some) like Jordan, now Lebron, that stinks.
  • Options
    the NBA is full of thugs.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody with some guts needs to go up to him to ask him for an autograph, and if he agrees and reaches for the item, just before he gets it, that someone needs to throw the item and the pen down to the ground and walk away.

Shane

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    shameful!!!

i'm getting sick of labron and his nonsense
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll say it: that doesn't happen if the ball boy is black.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Somebody with some guts needs to go up to him to ask him for an autograph, and if he agrees and reaches for the item, just before he gets it, that someone needs to throw the item and the pen down to the ground and walk away. >>

I'd like to see that as well.
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you look at any field of human endeavor and see the best of the best, you usually find people who are unable or unwilling to "fit" into the world of your average Joe. The inability to "fit" into the world of the average Joe arises from various factors including:

1. the person is so one dimensional due to a 24/7 regimen lasting for decades where all your mental and physical energy is devoted to your craft (i.e. Michael Phelps swimming from age 3-4 into his 20's to win his Olympic Medals) that he or she does not know how to function outside of the chosen area, including interacting with other people; or

2. the person is so self absorbed and self centered with their "World's Best" logo that they treat others like dirt [in part to shield themselves from others who want a piece of them; in part to protect themselves from being knocked off of their perch by the next superstar; etc.].

It must be difficult to be a "best of the best". You work hard to get there; once you get there it may be a let down for you; your time at the top is limited; you will be replaced; and if being the best of the best is all the has meaning to you, you are in for one heck of a hard fall from the top and crash at the bottom.

Some people at the top just can handle it when they fall from the top (i.e. Linsay Lohan, child star and now a self destructive candidate for an early death). Some people handle it just fine (i.e. Alan Page, former Minnesota Viking Hall Of Fame player who after his NFL career was over went to law school, practiced law, became a judge and eventually became a judge on the Minnesota Supreme Court).

It would be interesting to see LeBron and Kobe go through a year of their lives. I bet they are both not nice persons to be around if you are an average joe.

• Options
    wow, what a d*ck
    Tickle Your Fancy Currency

Collector of DC Nationals (want list in yellow)