Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My trade SCANS!

This thread is now dead
MyBucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT UP TO DATE YET)

Comments

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    please read and follow the top post on this forum regarding multiple posts
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Holy scans Batman!
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>please read and follow the top post on this forum regarding multiple posts >>

You mean this one:
    "There are far too many instances of people posting several threads at a time offering items for sale or to buy. Please combine all your items for sale to one, and only one thread at a time. Let's be fair and courteous to others.

Thanks"

the OP did just that - relax, and thanks for keeping the boards safe.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>please read and follow the top post on this forum regarding multiple posts >>

You mean this one:
    "There are far too many instances of people posting several threads at a time offering items for sale or to buy. Please combine all your items for sale to one, and only one thread at a time. Let's be fair and courteous to others.

Thanks"

the OP did just that - relax, and thanks for keeping the boards safe. >>

no, actually it was regarding the two posts the original poster posted

I'm relaxed, thank you for offering your vast insight.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

You mean this one:

Thanks"

I'm relaxed, thank you for offering your vast insight. >>

Yes - one for sales, one for wants...unless I am missing something, that is perfectly acceptable. And no - you aren't relaxed as you bust anyone's balls who happen to have multiple posts on your BST board.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    Yes one is for my trade scans and the other is for set needs

I don't think that is a big deal but sorry

Anyone interested in trading?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

You mean this one:

Thanks"

I'm relaxed, thank you for offering your vast insight. >>

Yes - one for sales, one for wants...unless I am missing something, that is perfectly acceptable. And no - you aren't relaxed as you bust anyone's balls who happen to have multiple posts on your BST board. >>

Surprise, your offering up more additional half truths and putting a spin on what is very clear from the post at the top. This should clear it up for you:

<< <i>If I see multiple threads on the same page, or multiple threads TTT'd from the same author or friends continually bumping, I'll delete them all with no warning. >>

What do you not understand about the clear language provided? Hint: Check the "multiple threads on the same page" again, it is quite simple. I am glad your a mind reader telling me how relaxed I am. I guess asking for people to read the top post from the moderator that is marked with an exclamation point and to have some common courtesy is too much for some.

Sorry thecardboardfan, I didn't know I was "busting your balls" by asking politely to read the forum rules, did it feel that way to you? Seems a bit more of "busting balls" by someone who has no clear idea of what they are talking about trying to give me a hard time for asking someone to follow common courtesy on this board since this is clearly a newer poster.

I'm sure burke23 won't actually have the balls that I'm clearly busting according to him to admit he was wrong.
  • Options
    my last post as I am done hijacking poor 'thecardboardfan's post. Drewsef - I guess ya got me on having multiple threads on the same page. Wow - certainly the OP really needs to be called out in his thread instead of a quick PM...you handled this blatant violation of policy well. Most except for a board-nazi like yourself would have let the postings slide as it was a good-faith mistake (at worst). The boards already have a moderator...that is not your job. And I have seen enough of your passive-aggressive "please read and follow the top post on this forum regarding multiple posts" replies in other threads to maintain your ball-buster status. Try getting in on the fun of the boards on occasion...you just might like being pleasant instead of standoff-ish with everyone.
  • Options
    I am on about 30 sites and that usually refers to multiple threads over and over about the samething... I am sorry but I do not think my 2 threads only (1 for trade scans) and (1 for set needs) are causing any issues
  • Options

<< <i>my last post as I am done hijacking poor 'thecardboardfan's post. Drewsef - I guess ya got me on having multiple threads on the same page. Wow - certainly the OP really needs to be called out in his thread instead of a quick PM...you handled this blatant violation of policy well. Most except for a board-nazi like yourself would have let the postings slide as it was a good-faith mistake (at worst). The boards already have a moderator...that is not your job. And I have seen enough of your passive-aggressive "please read and follow the top post on this forum regarding multiple posts" replies in other threads to maintain your ball-buster status. Try getting in on the fun of the boards on occasion...you just might like being pleasant instead of standoff-ish with everyone. >>

It's cool, when I'm wrong though I can actually be a man and say I'm wrong, I don't pull the poutey, I guess ya got me way out, that's lame.

So by politely asking the OP to read the terms and stick to them, I handled the blatant violation what? terribly? lack of manners? umm, nope
    If things don't go the way you want in life do you always claim foul and stick your nose in when you aren't even correct in what your talking about? What I said and how I said it before you came here and derailed the thread was polite and succinct.

You hurling out words like "board-nazi" and "ball-buster" is simply childish and unintelligent.

I do chime in on threads that have pertinence to me(I know that one won't sound familiar to you) but pass by most of the baseball threads, because while I do like vintage baseball and other vintage cards that aren't part of my collection theme, I prefer to look and enjoy instead of just posting to run my mouth and have no idea what I'm talking about. What I do like is to see as many buy, sell, and trade deals available to me instead of wade through someone selling some 1974 baseball in one thread, then the same poster with 1976 baseball in another, and so on, when is enough enough?

Do as you wish and fire away.
  • Options
    I can't believe my 2 simple threads brought on all this back and forth
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

drewsef, This isn't the first time you have done this. My question to you is who made you the police on the BST board!!! I really don't care if I see a guy post 4 different threads on this board. It's a freakin Hobby!!! Get over and keep your comments to yourself.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options

<< <i>

drewsef, This isn't the first time you have done this. My question to you is who made you the police on the BST board!!! I really don't care if I see a guy post 4 different threads on this board. It's a freakin Hobby!!! Get over and keep your comments to yourself. >>

Your right it isn't the first time, and I've maybe pointed it out about 2% of the time it happens, and since you failed to mention it, the other multiple b,s,t posters have always failed to yield simple common courtesy(you and similar posters always fail to acknowledge that). I'm not sorry for that, and quite frankly, its laughable to me that some of you guys think you can come post telling me to be quite and tell me to shut up(many hurling out insults), and are doing that while I am simply and politely asking those who can't follow simple instructions to read or reread them. How ironic. My question to you is were you really screaming at the computer while typing out triple exclamation points two times?

It's easy to be quite the hypocrite, maybe you should practice what you preach and keep your comments to yourself.
  • Options
    I would appreciate it if you guys would keep this stuff to PM's as I am trying to trade

Thanks,
    Mike
  • Options
    Looking to trade