Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Chuck Klein Basic Set (coming soon!)

The countdown begins effective 4/27 at bottom of list!!

I noticed this under appreciated HoFer was missing on the Player Set registry and sent in the form to have him added...

How many months do you think it will take for it to appear?

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    This is among my favourite Kleins:

I think the Player Registries take a long time to get integrated. It definitely happens faster if you are proactive and provide a checklist and weighting of Klein cards.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I sent in some set requests in early May of 2009 that are just now showing in the upper part of the list. So, for mine it will end up being roughly 12-13 months. So, figure about the same for your request.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    I only have one in my collection, snagged it raw off ebay years ago for about twenty bucks. Sent it off and here it is.......

It just might be one of better looking "5's" that you'll find.
  • Options
    fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    the guy is the most underappreciated TRIPLE CROWN winner ever!
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    Couple more...

1936 WG8 S&S Tan Back

1930 W554
  • Options
    cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    Very kewl pictures!!

Here is one of my favorites! It has a stain on lower right corner and could have gone a 7 NM with the qualifier, its that nice!

• Options
    Here is another nice card of Klein

• Options
    New Card..