Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who knows the 2006 Finest Durant card? Got a submission question...

So I recently bought a 2006 Kevin Durant Finest Refractor...I want to sub it, but it seems like there is no differentiation between the one #/319 and the one #/399 for submission purposes. #/319 has the silver bottom on the front, and #/399 has the red (see below), but clearly BGS even used the same lables. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Pete

399 red bottom here

319 silver bottom here
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never really been into the Finest sets, but I know the Topps Chrome sets had different parallel sets for Hobby and Retail.

Maybe Finest did too.
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    BGS doesn't label which refractor it is apparently. I have a green Al Horford refractor BGS graded from those redemptions and it doesn't say green refractor on the BGS label.

Edited for poor grammar. I swear I'm not that stupid.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BGS doesn't label which refractor it is apparently. I have a green Al Horford refractor BGS graded from those redemptions and it doesn't say green refractor on the BGS label.

Edited for poor grammar. I swear I'm not that stupid. >>

That's the thing - both they and PSA seem to label the other refractors (red, black, green, etc)...It's only the silver one I have not seen called out separately. Strange stuff.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.