Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSHO: Roll of 2009 2oz. Silver Libertads - 20 coins = 40 oz. - $850 shipped ($42.50/coin) ***ON HOL

So I bought these mostly because I thought it would be cool to have one of these huge rolls of silver coins. And yes, it is pretty cool. However, in looking at the upcoming auctions (Goldberg and Heritage Long Beach) there are some real coins that I think are even cooler image

I opened the roll, stacked them very carefully for the following photos to show them off, then put them back in the roll. Haven't played with them since. All are very white and very pretty. These 2 oz. silver coins go for a premium over melt and typically sell on eBay for around $48-$60 each. The entire roll is yours for $850 shipped which is $42.50/coin or $21.25/oz. Check/money order preferred, would split the PayPal fees with you if that's what it takes. Let me know if you have an interest.

***ON HOLD***

Comments

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com