Home Precious Metals
Options

Stopped by the you know where you know when...

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't really like silver at these prices, but in for a pennyweight in for a £, right? image

$190 each out the door. Y'all know I'm not a fan of 10 oz bars out of plastic (except poured Engs). But I couldn't let this one sit there with the Bob's Refinery and Silver-R-Us bars that were left after I took the Eng.
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice score

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    image my #1 & #2 favorite barsimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you pile up more silver when you're done stacking than I do when I'm actively stacking. image
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow, you pile up more silver when you're done stacking than I do when I'm actively stacking. image >>

I, uhh...bought this for a friend? Yeah, that's it! image
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    ROFL! Can I be your friend? image Very nice!
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

<< <i>ROFL! Can I be your friend? image Very nice! >>

I'll be a backup friend when he wears out......

nice bars
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bars indeed!
  • Options
    slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭
    Very nice stuff! Weiss -- you should put all your pickups in a single thread. It would be kind of cool to scroll through them all and see the (daily!) pickups pile up.