Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Paypal Question

AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
When someone sends you money via pay pal gift, are they charged? Are you charged? Is anyone charged? I'm new to using pay pal so please forgive my newbie question.
Thanks-
Andrew
Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

Comments

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No charges.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only done it once or twice but if I recall, there is no charge IF they are funding it from paypal funds OR from their bank account.
    IF they are wanting to fund the "gift" from a CC, then there IS a charge. Paypal gets the fee, one way or the other, here. Either from gifter or giftee (ie....receiver gets hit with fee if done "normal" and not a gift).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file