Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: 1993 Metz Bakeries 100% complete - All 40 are PSA graded - 7 MORE PSA 10s ADDED

For sale here is the PSA Set Registry's #1 finest 1993 Metz Bakeries set complete with 40 subjects. Obviously it is the #1 set because it is the only one listed, but that's just because the composite was only recently added. When other sets start to pop up I'm sure there wont be too many that will grade out higher than this set. This was a regional issue produced by the Metz baking company in Sioux City, Iowa, and there are probably a lot of player collectors that need these for their sets.

The overall GPA of this complete set is 9.80 (with the upgrades mentioned in my post below on 5/26 but not seen in the scans), and out of the 40 cards, there are 32 PSA 10s (22 of those are POP 1s) and only 8 PSA 9s. My asking price is $995.00 which includes safe secure shipping, full insurance, and signature confirmation. Thanks for looking, and I have scanned all 40 cards for your viewing pleasure.

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    neat stuff, Nick.

gotta tell ya, some of the artist's renderings (Canseco, Eck, Donnie B.) make them look like comic book villains. image
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>neat stuff, Nick.

gotta tell ya, some of the artist's renderings (Canseco, Eck, Donnie B.) make them look like comic book villains. image >>

Don't forget Trammell. image
  • Options
    One price reduction before eBay. Thanks for looking.
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    good luck with the sale nick
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball
  • Options

<< <i>good luck with the sale nick >>

Thanks Ivan.
  • Options
    I have upgraded seven of the PSA 9s to PSA 10s (3 of them HOFers), and the overall GPA now stands at a dazzling 9.80

The players that I upgraded to PSA 10 (still shown in the scan as PSA 9s) are: Howard Johnson, Will Clark, Mickey Tettleton, Kirk Gibson, Dennis Eckersley, Ozzie Smith, and Wade Boggs.

Even with these upgrades I am not increasing the price. Operators are standing by.