Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

2010 Weenie coin

Anybody seen MadMarty?

2010 Cook Island Type Set
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments

• Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I'll take them!!! got proofs yet???
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll take them!!! got proofs yet??? >>

Just got ten sets of Cook Islands circulating coins for 2010 and was surprised to see the bimetallic weenie coin. No sign of a proof coin or set yet.
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'll take them!!! got proofs yet??? >>

Just got ten sets of Cook Islands circulating coins for 2010 and was surprised to see the bimetallic weenie coin. No sign of a proof coin or set yet. >>

how much???

• Options

<< <i>how much??? >>

I'll have the seven coin set on posted on my website later today for $24.99. Darksiders can get them for $20.00 by using code "WEENIECOIN".
    danglen

My Website

• Options
    Hurry Damnit!!! I can't wait!!!

• Options
    Link is in original post.
    danglen

My Website

• Options
    BailathaclBailathacl Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭
    Somehow the front-view is more provocative than the old side-view....
    "The Internet? Is that thing still around??" - Homer Simpson
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    The image on that coin makes me think of an Ewok...

Ewoks

True, a bald Ewok, but still...
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    The OP website goes to Black Mountain Coins.

I once saw a Jacques Wiener Cathedral Medal on that site. When I asked for it, the fellow misplaced it.

He could not find his own Wiener if he tried. image
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimage

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    So this Coin is "Bi"?
  • Options

<< <i>The OP website goes to Black Mountain Coins. I once saw a Jacques Wiener Cathedral Medal on that site. When I asked for it, the fellow misplaced it. He could not find his own Wiener if he tried. >>

We did eventually discover that we were having some pilferage image My guess is that the medal wound up at a local flea market.
    danglen

My Website

• Options
    StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

I think I'm going to buy one of these, and I will be sure to mark the 2x2 with the forum name of the OP.

That way the coin will be forever known in my collection as the Danglen Weenie!

• Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>The OP website goes to Black Mountain Coins. I once saw a Jacques Wiener Cathedral Medal on that site. When I asked for it, the fellow misplaced it. He could not find his own Wiener if he tried. >>

We did eventually discover that we were having some pilferage image My guess is that the medal wound up at a local flea market. >>

LOL. ...wait...no...wrong emoticon... image

I also remember that the fellow I talked to was very apologetic about the situation. But I just had to make the 'wiener' comment, I hope you can understand. Not many medals give us this blatant excuse. As I recall, the medal looked good and the price was right. Ouch; denied! image
  • Options

<< <i>I think I'm going to buy one of these, and I will be sure to mark the 2x2 with the forum name of the OP.

image >>

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think I'm going to buy one of these, and I will be sure to mark the 2x2 with the forum name of the OP.

image >>

Post of the Week if not the month!!!! image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424

<< <i>The OP website goes to Black Mountain Coins.

I once saw a Jacques Wiener Cathedral Medal on that site. When I asked for it, the fellow misplaced it.

He could not find his own Wiener if he tried. image >>

Haha was that the westminster abbey medal? I thought the site looked familiar... and people stick their Wieners in the wrong place all the time, it gets irritating for those of us who just want to get our hands on a couple...

image lol
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!