Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

CANADIAN PCGS REGISTRY MATERIAL - ON EBAY & OFFERED HERE. Plus a question about 'diving goose' d

I have a good deal of high-grade PL material ending in the next few days, some top-pop, many near - dates from 1956-1968 - all could make nice additions to PL registry sets before the June awards. A good chance to fill in holes on the cheap!
A highlight is a 1959 pcgs PL67 25c - one of two in existence.

Also, not put on auction (yet) but offered here - I have an extra 1955, 1959 and 1966 PL67 half dollar - I believe all have only one example graded one point higher. I am willing to trade for other PL halves that I can use......see the 'Northern Neighbors' registry set to find what I need.

And I have a question for the Canadian dollar experts - are there any other specific die or strike markers to determine that a 1967 dollar is a 'Diving Goose' variety, other than the die rotation causing the goose to angle beak down? I have an example on eBay now, but I don't know that variety very well, and I'm not sure if the coin is, indeed, a 'diving goose' variety......I didn't notice the rotation until I took pictures for the auction. If I had noticed before I submitted the coin, I would have asked for variety designation.
Any advice is appreciated, as usual!

OH - here's the auctions!
Don't you know that it's worth
every treasure on Earth
to be young at heart?
And as rich as you are,
it's much better by far,
to be young at heart!

Comments

• Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

golddustin - There are both double struck and triple struck diving goose silver dollars. You don't need to take LSD or become completely drunk to see it.

You do not have one in your auction. However you NEED to own one...... otherwise you are just pissing in the breeze collecting modern crap.

Stewart