Home Sports Talk
Options

Jason Campbell traded to the Raiders

Not a huge surprise he was traded with the arrival of Donovan McNabb but going from the soap opera of the
Redskins last year to the psycho ward of the Raiders has got to be a letdown.

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al Davis must have been taking his meds this year - Raiders did pretty good.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>Al Davis must have been taking his meds this year - Raiders did pretty good. >>

They did actually improve this past season but off the field it was an insane asylum.
  • Options
    Since they'll probably cut Jamarcus Russell, does this put Russell closer to biggest bust in NFL history?
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since they'll probably cut Jamarcus Russell, does this put Russell closer to biggest bust in NFL history? >>

Without a doubt!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Since they'll probably cut Jamarcus Russell, does this put Russell closer to biggest bust in NFL history? >>

Unless he suddenly has a decent year or two somewhere else, he'll be right up there with Ryan Leaf and Tony Mandarich.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Steve Emtman and Aundray Bruce even think Jamarcus is a bust.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt JaMarcus is the worst draft pick ever.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>does this put Russell closer to biggest bust in NFL history? >>

Yes he is the biggest bust, and the sad thing is....He has that huge signing bonus and is laughing his way all the way to the bank. That is the problem with giving out these huge signing bonuses, no reason to stay motivated.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    A bigger bust than Carol Doda (Bay Area reference). image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigger bust? Leaf or Russell??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.