Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB: Help me - Kennedy Halves common dates for my Folder. Edited after PM received.

Hi!
I couldn't find any Kennedy halves during the past year at my bank.
I went to several branches but found just 1x1996...and I gave it away to a friend who had never seen one.

Would anyone help me filling my Whitman folder? Please no dirty coins.
I am looking for AU or BU, as close as possible to face value.

***After one member PM'd me telling me that I should, quote, "offer something for people's troubles", I deleted my buy prices that may have been too low (my bad).
I understood in this first year of presence in this forum that sometimes members help each other. I was asking for a favor and I received few PMs already.
I basically asked for 15 coins (or fewer) at face value or a little over it. I don't think it is much of a trouble taking 15 coins (that you may have gotten in a bank roll) and ship them to a member. Sorry if any of you misunderstood my intentions.

Shipping costs, of course, are on me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help.
Matteo

1970-D*
1982-P
1985-P
1985-D
1986-P
1988-P
1991-P
1992-P
1993-P

Any mint.

Comments

• DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried asking your bank if they can order a box for you? In most cases, they can - - you just have to be sure to turn them in elsewhere after searching (like maybe TD Bank, which has change machines w/o needing any account there).

I bet you could find a bunch of the dates you're looking for & save the postage for these heavy coins.

Good luck!

- - Daveimage
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    Thank you Dave,I asked but they don't do it.Actually they looked at me in a strange way when I asked...
    It's not a big deal paying the postage,it's more hassle going in every bank in NY!image
  • robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent...
  • DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭
    Matteo:

So is the current list still what you need?

I may ask my bank for a box of halves, just to give me something to do. If so, I'll keep an eye out for yours.......

- - Daveimage
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Matteo:

So is the current list still what you need?

I may ask my bank for a box of halves, just to give me something to do. If so, I'll keep an eye out for yours.......

- - Daveimage >>

Thank you Dave, I would really appreciate that!
    I have updated the list. I found all the 2000s this week.
    The second part is for a friend of mine in Italy, he doesn't care about the mint.

Let me know if you have any luck!

Thanks again!
    Matteo
  • deadmunnydeadmunny Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Ciccio, did you get my PM?