Home Sports Talk

The bigger draft surprise - Tebow in the first round or Jimmy Clausen not drafted in the first round

Have fun with that one.

I expect Clausen to be taken somewhere in the first ten picks of the second round.

Comments

• StatmanStatman Posts: 597 ✭✭✭
    I'd say Clausen not getting picked was a bigger surprise. There had been talk over the past week that Tebow would work his way into the first round. But I thought with a lot of teams needing a QB, that Clausen definitely would have gone.
  • HallcoHallco Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of the 2, Clausen not getting picked was probably a bigger surprise. Maybe visions of Rick Mirer were starting to appear in the war rooms!! image
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Clausen.
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    McCoy lasting as long as he did....but I'm glad since I'm a Browns fan.....
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    carolina got a steal dropped in their lap
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    I think Clausen will fit in well at Carolina, that is a good scenario for him.
  • ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    How about Carolina taking two QB's. Looks like Clausen and Tony Pike get to battle it out. Should be interesting!
  • drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    the biggest surprise is that the Raiders actually improved their team