Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1971 topps baseball PSA 7 or 8 Trade?

Hi all just starting out collecting. I want to collect 1971 set. So far I have 45 psa cards 8s and 7s and 6s. I have a long way to go.I am on a beer budget thats why I am asking if anybody has a lot 6s NQ for sale cheap . These 71s take me back to my youth when i was 6 years old . Anyways if anybody has any they want to get rid of contact me here or my email mrtrentd@yahoo.com . Thanks Chris
---------------------------------------------Looking to buy 1971 baseball topps grade 7 or better

Comments

• Options
    scotgrebscotgreb Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    Chris --

Welcome to the boards! image

You've picked a great set to start and should be able to find some nice bargains in PSA 6

Good luck.
  • Options
    Yep I hope so. Would love a mint psa 8 set but with 2 kids and a house payment I have to live with in my means. I think I overdone as it is. Started collecting a year ago. I jumped in head first collecting the hell out of psa McCovey set and buying alot of star raw cards from different years.When the dust settled I realized The 1971 set was what I really wanted to collect.I ended up selling most of the cards I bought in the last year to help finance the puruit of the 71s. Thanks for the welcome
    ---------------------------------------------Looking to buy 1971 baseball topps grade 7 or better
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you interested in raw at all?
  • Options
    Not at this time. But Thanks for asking.....Chris
  • Options
    Not to confuse anybody I changed the title from looking for psa 6 to psa 7 .Anyways would love to trade psa cards 1971 topps.Right now I have card# 52 Braves rookies psa 7 and #721 John Morris psa 7 for Trade. Currenty 78 on the registry list there you can see what cards I need. Thanks to all for the help collecting this beautiful set. Chris