Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

RARE AND ODD REQUEST FOR A CARD FORUM BUT- ANYONE HAVE WWF LJN WRESTLING FIGURES??- WILL BUY OR TRAD

OK, I KNO ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE WRESTLING FANS HERE SO I FIGURED I WOULD ASK. I AM LOOKING FOR ALOT OF THEM (HAVE ABOUT 35 WANT MORE THO). IF U HAVE ANY AT ALL PLEASE PM ME OR REPLY SO WE CAN GET SOME KIND OF DEAL DONE. IM NOT GOING TO PAY RIDICULOUS FOR THEM BUT WILL GIVE U A GOOD OFFER CASH WISE- WOULD PREFER TRADE OR BUYING IN LOTS BUT IF NOT THATS FINE- PLMK ASAP THANKS AND GOD BLESS

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks

Comments

• Options
    DisrealTVDisrealTV Posts: 1,153 ✭✭
    what kind of cash you got? i have an old Stone Cold steve austin and a umm.... I forgot their name... the old tag team... hawk and animal..uhhh road somn?? dont know.. they are still with the shoulder pads i think
    I collect Timmy D, Roy Williams, Quentin Jammer, And Longhorns! Tradelist/Wantlist
    Refs: Just Ask
  • Options
    hey- im talking the old ljn guys- made from 1984/5-1989 - those guys werent them- these are rubber and tall- very cool collectibles

looking for good football gu and autos- especially rams- thanks
  • Options
    WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    Any of you wrestling fans know of Rip Rogers?
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    Hey Yo

man i had about 50 of them then i sold them all on ebay for about $100 image

• Options
    I know i had some lil wrestlin figures, i had macho man, hulk hogan, sgt slaughter and other
    i opened em, are they worth anything ?>
  • Options
    bb141516bb141516 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    Yeah that is what i had Colt... may not be worth as much opened but i bet you could still get something.. i would put them up on ebay if you have the type i am thinkin you do.