Home Sports Talk

The OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers Drive to the NBA Championship thread.

RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
You can either become a subject of The King and his law enforcement agent Cavvy Shaq now, or later.
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    way to go out on a limb.

I'd say their chances of getting to the Finals are ok, but winning??? come on

The Cavs would be the 4th or 5th best team in the Western Conf.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Um, have you seen their record against the West this year? They swept an entire division.
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the NBA finals is in the Eastern Conference this year. Orlando vs Cleveland.

I actually want The Cavs to win it all; but as I've said in the past- the Magic are a bad matchup for them. Let's see if Shaq has any greatness left in the tank.

Lebron is fantastic and a runaway MVP. This should be his 4th MVP.
  • lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping us Clevelanders finally get a pro championship! I know all the haters (why there are so many I don't understand) are wrong that we are a jinxed city. LeBron is very focused on winning the championship. Jamison and Shaq are added to help support the King. Shaq even lost 20 pounds while he was out. They are better than last year. Now all they have to do is finish the job. Should be a fun playoffs!!! GO CAVS!!!!
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orlando is indeed the biggest hurdle for the Cavs. I love the moves they have made to improve the team. I saw the Indians win the World series, the Browns win the NFL Championship. Now its time to see the Cavs become NBA Champs.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph