Home Sports Talk
Options

Let's face it Mets fans....................

The season isn't even a week old, and you guys are already out of the pennant race. image

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about the Mets. I thought they would stink but they're actually worse than that.

LOL

PS: if they get more than 10 games out, i promise to stop piling on. image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What can I say, we suck.

But EF, considering your record of predicting outcomes in sports, I suddenly feel a bit more optimistic, thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>What can I say, we suck.

But EF, considering your record of predicting outcomes in sports, I suddenly feel a bit more optimistic, thanks! >>

He's actually a dynamite prognosticator when he looks into the crystal ball and divines the score of game that's already been played. Two big thumbs up on the UCONN over Stanford women's NCAAB game!

FWIW, I really like the look of the Bears going into Super Bowl XX. Anything can happen, of course, but from where I'm sitting I think their chances are excellent!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What can I say, we suck.

But EF, considering your record of predicting outcomes in sports, I suddenly feel a bit more optimistic, thanks! >>

He's actually a dynamite prognosticator when he looks into the crystal ball and divines the score of game that's already been played. Two big thumbs up on the UCONN over Stanford women's NCAAB game!

FWIW, I really like the look of the Bears going into Super Bowl XX. Anything can happen, of course, but from where I'm sitting I think their chances are excellent! >>

Now if only the bookies would allow betting on these games..... LOL