Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Garbage Pail Kids Nasty Nick PSA 10 prices?

Just wondering how much this card sells for if anyone knows. PSA 9 also. US series 1. I am starting to sell packs of Garbage Pail Kids(not this series)

Thanks, Mark

Comments

• I know nothing about prices, but when you find out tip me off as I bought over a 100 thousand of these about 10 years ago. Mike
  • kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    About how many Nasty Nicks do you have?
  • WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    PSA 10 Nasty Nicks almost never come up for sale. PSA 9's rarely come up too. I've sold PSA 8's in the past for as high as $50 but around $40 is probably more of a going rate. I would guess a PSA 9 would get around $100 and a PSA 10 I would guess around $200-$400. It's tough to say on the 10's though. It just depends on who sees your auction and how bad they want it. There is one guy that was willing to pay $1000 for a Nasty Nick PSA 10 but he already got one and he was known to pay higher than anyone else. Right now I have 2 PSA 8's and a PSA 7 but 9's and 10's on that card have always eluded me more some reason, even when they're pack fresh.
    Thanks Wabbit. I would like to get a nice box and get all the centered singles graded, hopefully pulling a few Nasty Nick 10's!
    I just cracked a box, they are tough. The box I opened was resealed though which sucks so be careful who you buy it from. I found cards in the middle of the packs that had wax stains. Whoever did it wasn't real smart. I only got 1 PSA 10 from the whole box and the was a Dressy Jesse. I got a good deal on the box though, like $750, so I'll get my money back slowly. I got a bunch of 9's out of it.
    Maybe I should stay away from buying a box of this, very expensive. Would be nice if they came out of the case as sealed boxes but I don't think any of them did. I'm surprised the 1st series giant stickers are so cheap compared to packs of the regular size. I want to frame the 5 by 7 Giant Nasty Nick and hang it up
    You can find sealed boxes from a case but people will pay a heavy premium for them. I've seen them hit $1500 plus.

As for the Giant 5x7 ones, I actually submitted 3 Nasty Nicks and 2 Adam Bombs. All 5 cards got a PSA 9 which isn't bad for a 5x7 card. They look really cool though because they are in the huge PSA holders made for T3's. Anyways I auctioned 1 of each, they sold for like $10 each! I was so pissed. They cost like $15 each just to grade. I had (maybe still do) the only ones ever graded so it's not like people could buy them somewhere else. So I kept the other 3. I'm not sure what I'll do with them or even what price to ask. I may throw them in my store sometime.
    Where did you auction the Giants PSA's?, I didn't see any on Ebay(just been looking the past few weeks though). I just got this(for free!) and it looks gem mint and i'll keep it unopened..

I auctioned them on EBay about 6 months ago.

That Nasty Nick in that pack is perfectly centered, very nice.

Here's what the cards look like graded:

Wow they look awesome in the holder! I just got my first PSA 10 GPK's, Bad Brad and Cranky Franky(the easy ones to find cheaper). Still looking for #1a and b graded a 10
  • TheCARDKidTheCARDKid Posts: 1,496
    Those things bring back memories. I had my whole garbage pail kids collection stolen in 6th grade, I think complete sets, series 3-12 or 13.

I sort of remember the giant ones. I started buying them during series 3. Series 2 was desirable and rare. Series 1, I dont think anyone had.