Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

OLD SCHOOL IS BACK!!

Well I am finally able to at least type with some pain.My left arm is still in a balloon type sling basically rebuilt the shoulder.My right arm is still quite sore but usable.Will probably take a few more months of healing.

Anyways my fellow master set 1959 Topps collectors are we having any success with the Sullivan Variation without the period after U.S.A
I seller told me he had one and I sent him payment.Turns out it was not the correct one,got my money back though.No one is at 100% on the Master set registery.
Question would it be wise to retire my current set I have them all but the last variation and need a label change on the other one No circle variation and change it to the Basic Set?I love the challange of looking for a card but it appears to be easier finding a needle in a large haystack.Between phone calls etc,web sights ,auctions etc NO LUCK.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GL on the rehab. Just my opinion but if I had one difficult card to go I would not retire my set. I would continue to look high and low. Give me a reason to exist each day.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Tony .. WELCOME BACK!!!!!! Glad to see you are once again here typing with the rest of us crazies!

Good luck with your rehab ... hope you are back to normal soon.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I would not retire the set being so close to completion.

Good luck with the rehab and hope you get to 100% soon.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    You Fellows are all correct.I will just keep looking.might not be able to go back to work anyways so I will have all the time in the world.The next month or so will be a critical time on whats going to happen workwise.

Tony.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)