Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Gold Inbound

Tulving has some pretty nice prices on MS62 $5 & $10 Libertys right now. While sight unseen, I've always had good results with Tulving. I have one of each on the way.
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Comments

• Options
    Tulving used to carry a full line of certified pre-1933 gold coins. Don't know why he stopped doing it to focus on certified bullion, but I remember he had some great prices on the material at the time.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    WHERE?????????????? I just went to Tulving and could not find any listed.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Daily specials section.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    Yeah, I got lost there too. Everywhere I went it kept hyperlinking me back to thier modern proof section. I did find it in the specials section but I got the impression they are really pushing the modern stuff.
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Brian it is all your fault. Now I have a 1903 S MS62 $5 Liberty on its way. image

Along with a few other surprises?????????????
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    One of mine came to my door Saturday... but left still in the PO man's hand! All I got was a little yellow cardimage!

Perhaps Monday

image!
  • Options
    I hate when that happens. image
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Just picked it up; the $10 Liberty. Feshly graded (2112 cert #/bar code on front), great luster, no copper spots, very nice 62.

At some point I'll scan it and put it into my 1900 set.
  • Options
    Thanks, Brian! I ordered an 1898 Half Eagle today. Rarcoa had PCGS MS62's listed at $240, but when I called they had none in stock. Then I saw your thread - it made my day! image
    Collecting should be fun. Set registry is just another way to enjoy collecting. It is not and cannot be the final assessment of a collection's "value".