Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SOLD 1972 Topps complete baseball set with 344 PSA graded cards!

I am going to offer this 1972 complete baseball set to the board before I go to Ebay with it. Here is the scoop. There are a total of 344 PSA graded cards including Nolan Ryan, Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Willie Mays, Carlton Fisk, etc...... 125 are PSA 8's and only one has a qualifier and it is #724 and it is O/C. 218 of the graded cards are PSA 7 NQ's. There is one PSA 6 NQ which is #446 Tom Seaver in action. 71 of the PSA graded cards are Key Cards as listed in the SMR and their total value is $1500 alone. PSA 8's key cards are #33 Billy Martin, #200 Lou Brock, #142 Chris Chambliss, #343 Willie Stargell boyhood photo, #222 Playoff champs featuring Brooks Robinson, #622 MVP Award, #624 Minor League Award, #699 Bobby Murcer, #700 Murcer In Action. There are too many PSA 7 NQ key cards to list but almost all of the big stars are here. Pirates Team Card, Yaz, Yaz IA, Mays, Killebrew, Killebrew IA, Fisk Rookie, Perez, Gibson, Morgan, Norm Cash, Vida Blue In Action, Allen, Palmer, McCovey, Perry, Aaron, Aaron In Action, Clemente, Clemente In Action, Aparicio, Hunter, Carlton, Bench, Jackson, Jackson In Action, Billy Williams, Munson, Munson In Action, Seaver, Stargell, Hodges, Ted Williams, Brooks Robinson, Rose In Action, Marcihal In Action, Nolan Ryan, Kaline, Garvey, Carew, Carew In Action, Koosman, Koosman In Action, Tim Foli In Action, Kaat In Action, Bonds, Bonds In Action, Monday, Walter Alston, Morgan Traded, Ogilve/Cey rookie, Dusty Baker, Hoyt Wilhelm, Rick Dempsey rookie, and #787 Ron Reed. There are a total of 90 PSA graded high numbers, 67 of them are PSA 7 NQ's and 23 PSA 8's which are all NQ's with the exception as previously mentioned the #724 having a O/C qualifier. That only leaves 41 high numbers to complete the high series, over two thirds of them are already here and several are tough such as Foli IA, Jesus Alou, Al Santorini, Cardenal traded, Unser, and others. Several of the PSA 7 cards are very expensive and low pop in PSA 8 form. I kept these 7's when I did upgrade to 8's. The remaining 443 raw cards that complete the set break down as approximately 5% NM-MT, 42% NM, 43% EX-MT, and 10% EX or less. There are very few real stinkers in the raw cards and probably only less than 5 have a crease. if any. This is the set to grab if you have always wanted to build a nice 1972 PSA graded set without going straight PSA 8 NQ and spending $12,000 like I did. There is $1700 in grading fees alone. $2500 by paypal gift or cleared check gets this complete set delivered to you. Thanks! Dean

Comments