Home Metal Detecting

PAYING $$ FOR THESE DETECTORS.....

PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING...PRE-17000 SERIES. MINELAB) SO HOWABOUT AN OLD ELDORADO,OR THE STERLING.
OR THE THE 1500,AND THE 1600 GT'S .,OR WHAT EVER ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE?? CALL ME...(541) 821-6041...(TOR)
THANX FOR LOOKING!!!
Tor Mason

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. You might want to activate your Private Messages and deactivate your Caps Lock key.

(Go under Profile and click "Yes" next to "Allow Private Messages")

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Thanks Mr. Lord ,But whats wrong with using caps?....Gets my point across'' ,and it looks urgent. don't you agree?
    Well anyways...thanx for the profile update. HH. Tor
    Tor Mason
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE SHOUTING WHEN YOU USE ALL CAPS. image

It's just standard netiquette. We can hear you fine when you type normally.

Now that you have PMs activated, people can reach you. Of course they can call your phone number, but most wheelin' and dealin' on these forums goes on via PM.

I have a Garrett GTI-2500 with the inline SunRay Invader GI-1 probe add-on, but I'm not quite ready to sell it yet. Right now it is my only detector. I might actually be in the market for a cheaper, lightweight relic hunting machine later on this summer, myself. Are you a dealer, or just somebody lookin' to get back into the hobby, or what?

Sure would be cool to dig one of those Oregon beaver coins like your avatar, but I guess that's not very likely anywhere but your neck of the woods, and even then, it's a pretty tall order. Have you heard of any being dug?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lower your voice while i still can hear lmao image