Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

VCP help 1983 Ryan #360 PSA 10, please

Any help would be much appreciated. --- Sonny

" In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell

Comments

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I am guessing Topps?!?!?!?!?!

Latest Auction Prices for: PSA 10 - Average Price: $72.00

1/24/10 eBay Auction | Image cnotes10000 3***p 14 $88.00
    12/13/09 eBay Auction | Image justcollectcards a***k 1 $199.99
    11/26/09 eBay Auction | Image unklbnz a***a 12 $56.00
    11/26/09 eBay Auction | Image unklbnz e***2 10 $47.67
    11/10/08 eBay Image alivak73 1***d 5 $41.34
    11/2/08 eBay Image probstein123 tribeman123 4 $58.34
    10/23/08 eBay Image probstein123 travissanders821 14 $79.00
    10/12/08 eBay Image probstein123 monstersportscards 9 $52.51
    9/25/08 eBay Image probstein123 alextar101 10 $57.99
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Thank you to all who responded.--- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Does VCP just give you the mean price, and not the median price? If so, that's something they really need to correct ASAP.
  • Options
    I agree with Boopotts. In the example above, the one outlier ($200) has too much effect on the mean. The median value would be much more useful.
  • Options
    In this case there are 4 sales in the past year so our system tosses the high and low sales and averages the remaining to get the value of $72
  • Options

<< <i>Thank you to all who responded >>

All who responded??? I was the one who responded with the prices!!!........VCP charges for that ya know!
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

All who responded??? I was the one who responded with the prices!!!........VCP charges for that ya know! >>

I had others that Pm'd me.

I'd really like to join VCP one day , but am spending (?) most of my collective effort on post vintage cards . Once I fire up the 66's again, I'll join.---- Sonny
  • Options

<< <i>

All who responded??? I was the one who responded with the prices!!!........VCP charges for that ya know! >>

You need to lighten up.
  • Options

<< <i>In this case there are 4 sales in the past year so our system tosses the high and low sales and averages the remaining to get the value of $72 >>

What if there were more sales? Say, 20 or so?

• Options

<< <i>You need to lighten up >>

Edited because I always heard if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all....
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Edited because I always heard if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.... >>

You didnt hear that in this forum
  • Options

<< <i>

Edited because I always heard if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.... >>

Excellent edit. If you can put a similar restraint on your incessant whining I'll be the first to give you a big thumbs-up for that as well.
  • Options
    LOL, fantastic! Thanks all for the humor today, it gives the board some personality!
  • Options

<< <i>Edited because I always heard if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.... >>

I think you need to heed that advice as well!! As well as your own....... I could drop some stuff the same as you...... you are like the pot calling the kettle black!
  • Options
    you should change your name to Boo-Pitts....because you are the PITS! image