Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: PSA 8 '79 Gretzky OPC Rookie Dead Centered

$1,100 delivered via check or Pay Pal gift. Asking price is above VCP because of the killer centering. PM me if interested in the card for this price.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    The centering is fantastic, but Gretzky is still tilted... image
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Dude. Nice card. The centering at worst is 49/51. image
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Per some of your requests, I added a better scan of the card. If there are no takers here by Monday night, I'll post the card on eBay.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    PackManInNC
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful card!! I just picked up my Topps version to finish out that set. If I was doing the OPC set, this card would be mine. Good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    The Gretz is now on eBay:

Gretzky 8