Home Sports Talk
Options

The only question remaining before the start of the baseball season is...........

Will softparade image only show up when his team is winning, and then run and hide when they start losing image,
and then come back to tell us that he left only because there are more red sox fans here image

Comments

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    I think the only question is how many games will all the Mets stars be healthy at the same time. My guess is they'll all be healthy until the Mets are 10 back of the Phils. As soon as that happens, Reyes and Beltran will both have season ending injuries....again. Seriously, if the Mets stay healthy, then I think the NL East will be better than the AL East this season. I also predict that interleague play will be tighter than its been in a long time. Definitely not even, but getting closer.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I predict that lots of posters here will have Mets logos in their sig lines come October...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By how many double digit games the Mets will win the NL East, and then go on to easily win the NL Pennant and World Series.

The Mets look very strong, unstoppable, unbeatable, definitely the best MLB team of all time. They have an excellent chance for an undefeated season.