Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is PCGS running the full 17 days for regular submissions?

ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
has anybody gotten an order back recently. I have a 10 coin submission in right now that they've had for a week or so. just curious... Thanks
Bill
Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty

Comments

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    2/23 Received
    3/17 Shipped.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, looks like they're right in the ballpark of 17days. I appreciate the info.
    Bill
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭
    They seem extremely slowwwwwwwwww at all levels currently.
  • Options
    PonyExpress8PonyExpress8 Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭
    All levels seem a bit extended ATM.
    The End of the Line in the West.

Website-Americana Rare Coin Inc
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    DELETED, MINE WERE MODERN NOT REGULAR.
    JOE
  • Options
    deviousdevious Posts: 1,690
    Does adding trueview to a few coins in a submission hold the timeline back for coins getting graded/shipped? Just asking. Call me impatient. Regular submission in 6/13 and I suppose I am just eager to show off a couple trueviews image
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a regular service order in now (my 8-coin voucher)... dropped it off at the Long Beach show on 6/3/11... they logged it into their system on 6/8/11... and still no grades image I quit counting the number of business days as that only adds to the frustration!

However, I'm also taking the delay as a good sign since I had one coin in the order needing variety attribution (extra $24) and I know that takes another day or two. I also sent in a few condition census coins and requested complimentary photos of those for CoinFacts which would also add a couple of days if they decided they wanted the photos. Since I have no grades yet, I'm more hopeful that I'll be getting the variety attribution done correctly and that I'll have some sweet photos to share soon!
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slow boat rate!

recieved 5/23
    grades posted 6/9
    shipping will most likely be monday 6/11
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    deviousdevious Posts: 1,690

<< <i>I have a regular service order in now (my 8-coin voucher)... dropped it off at the Long Beach show on 6/3/11... they logged it into their system on 6/8/11... and still no grades image I quit counting the number of business days as that only adds to the frustration!

However, I'm also taking the delay as a good sign since I had one coin in the order needing variety attribution (extra $24) and I know that takes another day or two. I also sent in a few condition census coins and requested complimentary photos of those for CoinFacts which would also add a couple of days if they decided they wanted the photos. Since I have no grades yet, I'm more hopeful that I'll be getting the variety attribution done correctly and that I'll have some sweet photos to share soon! >>

Yes, I sent in the 8 coin voucher and it was inputted in 6/13. It really is no big deal. I just get excited. Especially because there were some pretty neat coins in that 8 coin submission and I look forward to having them back in hand if you catch my drift. I actually wish I could be looking at them right now imageimageimage or at least the trueviews. Heh!
  • Options
    HKstrongsideHKstrongside Posts: 288 ✭✭
    I have 4 on regular. Arrived 6/22, entered 6/24 (10 work days). No grades yet.
    "When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like grandpa did, not screaming like the rest of the people in his car."
    --- Jack Handy

Positive BST transactions with members - Tander123, Twincam, UtahCoin, ianrussell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file